Hain Damiels are recruiting a Business Analyst who will provide financial and system support to the Business Performance leadership team.
You will be required to review and deliver reporting efficiencies within Procurement, Supply Chain, and IT.
You'll control and maintain, procurement systems for PPV reporting, budgets, reforecasts and spend for all key areas.
The Business Analyst will interface (via dotted line) to central finance teams ensuring impacts are reported.
You'll provide analysis for decision making purposes, challenging performance of teams, including review and validation of prices, spends and supplier performance.
Interaction and collaboration with group finance and IT leaders is required.
The Business Analayst will be a key stake holder in ad-hoc business performance projects, ensuring financial evaluations are robust and capital spend is controlled.
You'll Provide strategic input into the 3 year plan.
• Preparation of analysis and commentary relating to weekly key performance indicators
• Procurement, IT and Supply Chain System and budget cost control
• Working with business performance teams to improve performance through financial support on projects and analysis
• Preparation and development of monthly management reports
• Capital expenditure and CI leadership projects – support and challenge
• Preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
Why join us?
At Hain Daniels we’ve developed a real recipe for success: we create tasty food and drinks with goodness at their core, and work with some incredible brands whose ethos is the same as ours. At the core of everything we do are our people: without them, we simply wouldn’t be a market-leading food and drink specialist.
The typical Hain Daniels employee is friendly, hard-working and passionate about what they do. And by showing such commitment to us, we reward our team members with a lovely place to work and the chance to achieve their potential; with plenty of opportunities for personal development. We offer generous pay and a genuine opportunity to help the business grow.