Our Client, a leading international manufacturer of chilled convenience foods for the major retailers and foodservice customers, is looking for a HS&E Officer to provide professional guidance to all functions within a location on operational HS&E activities ensuring alignment with Group and Divisional policy.
Reporting to the Group H&S Manager, Key Accountabilities are:
- Maintaining the HS&E systems to ensure the adherence to all relevant HS&E legislation and agreed internal standards
- Ensuring the planning and completion of all location's Risk Assessments and safe systems of work to ensure adherence to the site and Group policy
- Maintaining the site's management processes including the investigation of all lost time incidents and management of the incident recording system to meet with statutory requirements
- Ensuring the reporting of injuries, diseases and dangerous occurrences to ensure that the Group meets with its statutory obligations
- Ensuring all emergency evacuation procedures are recorded, followed and practiced to adhere with agreed group standards
- Delivering Health, Safety and Environmental training to meet the site's learning and development plans
Are you a forward-thinking HS&E professional with a commitment to raising standards in a fast paced, short shelf life environment?
The role attracts a salary of up to £35k per annum and is based at our client's London site. If you are interested in applying for this role please email AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ-P4214 with an updated CV, an indication of your current salary and your availability.
- Established over 15 years ago, a leading international manufacturer of convenience foods supplying a wide range of chilled, frozen and ambient foods across the group
- Group-wide customers include major retailers and food service businesses in the UK and US
- Passionate about food with people at the core of their business
- Committed to driving continuous improvement and cost efficiency
Essential experience / skills include:
- National/professional qualification (preferably at degree level) in Health, Safety and Environment or related field
- Previous experience/exposure to operational HS&E
- Up to date knowledge of HS&E legislation