Working on a production line as part of a team to ensure all product components are present on the line for portioning and ensure the line is fed with products which meet specification to maximise the efficiency of the production run.___________________________________________________ ________________
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Must work effectively as part of a team of other operators.
- Responsible and accountable for high standards of personal hygiene and ensuring that all protective equipment is worn correctly.
- Ensure all products transferred from the Pen are in accordance with product specification and within temperature parameters.
- Ensure that all products are sent to the portioning line in line within safe Temperature parameters. Report any anomalies in Temperature to the Line Leader and the Quality Assurance Operative.
- Ensure that the Product Passport is present before commencement of a product run.
- Ensure (in accordance with the Product Passport) that all products are at the line ready for portioning, ensuring that the line is fed the appropriate products through from start of the product run to the end of the product run.
- Ensure the line is ready for the product run and that the sealing machines, depositors and gas (if appropriate) are ready for the start of the next run.
- Working with the Line Leader minimise production down time at all times.
- Ensure all Company documentation is correctly completed in accordance with Operating Procedures including Product Passports, Trolley Counts, Transfer Documents, Weight Checks, and Metal Detection Records.
- Ensure that line down time is minimised at all times by ensuring the correct amount of products are ready when portioning commences.
- Ensure that products are portioned within the correct temperatures.
- .Ensure that the line and surrounding working area is kept clean to the highest of standards at all times.
- Ensure that the production lines are cleaned and sanitised between product change-over or before the line leaves the area for breaks in production.
- Ensure that faulty equipment are not used and any defective equipment (this includes scales, depositors) is reported to the Line Supervisor.
- Ensure that you adhere to the Critical Control Points in your area of work.
- Ensure that all wastage is reported and recorded accurately.
- Maintain a positive working environment at all times.
- Ensure that all other team members work to operational standards and Company Standards at all times.
- Carry out any other reasonable business request or instruction as and when instructed to do so.
- To fully co-operate with Operating Procedures and Company Policy and Procedures.
- To undertake and attend any necessary training.
- Ensure the High Care area is operated in accordance with Health and Safety requirements.
- To maintain the highest personal hygiene standards.
- Ensure all High Care areas are maintained and cleaned to the highest level of Hygiene standards.
- Report any mechanical breakdowns immediately to the Line Supervisor.
- Report any accident or dangerous occurrence to the HR Manager
Hard working attitude and ambition to progress within your food industry career