The purpose of this role is to work in the operational sections of the Factory to ensure that the Production Plan is Achieved and dispatched in line with the Company Quality System.
The main responsibilities are:-
• To check that all raw materials and products conform to Company Specifications and inform relevant management regarding the acceptance or rejection of raw materials, semi-finished products and finished products.
• To follow Company Policies, Procedures and Standards in the Company Quality System.
• To follow Factory Personal Hygiene and Food Safety Regulations.
• To inform the relevant management about to any problems in achieving the Company Production requirements to the Company Specifications.
• To identify any factory, transport or engineering problems and inform their Supervisor or manager.
• To help the relevant management in identifying solutions to any problems identified.
• To report and help the relevant management concerning quality issues.
• To ensure that all Company documentation and records are completed as required by the Company Quality System.
• To be responsible for the health and safety of themselves and others involved in their working area.
• To carry out all training and development requested where appropriate.
No formal qualifications are required for this role but the role may require further training to be undertaken at a later date. Previous experience of working with all meat proteins is desirable.
• Good communication skills
• Basic Food Hygiene Training
• Knowledge and understanding of the Company Quality Assurance Policies, Procedures and HACCP Systems
• Knowledge and understanding of the Company Health & Safety Policies, Procedures and Risk Assessment Systems
• Ability to work as part of a team
The hours of work for this opportunity are 05.00 – 14.00, Monday to Friday with a salary of £7.50 an hour.
By applying for this role you give Elevate Recruitment & Training Consultants Ltd. permission to forward any information contained within your submission, to our client (the potential employer) in order for them to review your application for the specific role applied for. Elevate Recruitment & Training Consultants Ltd. will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Similar Roles: Production Operative, Production Administrator, Production Facilitator, Production Operator, Production Worker, General Operative, Factory Operative, Packer, Packing Operative
Keywords: Meat, Catering Butchers, Production, Butchers, Poultry, Wholesale
Commutable from: Manchester, Salford, Warrington, Liverpool, St Helens, Wigan, Bolton, Bury, Rochdale, Oldham, Stockport, Ashton-under-Lyne, New Mills, Stretford, Altrincham, Northwich, Macclesfield, Chester.