Quality Assurance Assistant - Nights
Salary: £18000 + bonus
Introduction We're currently looking for a QA Assistant to work nights at our factory in Bispham, Lancashire. If you're passionate about high quality food and understand what is required to achieve this, we want to hear from you.
About Laila's Fine Foods
Laila's Fine Foods are a family owned food manufacturer who supply own label products directly to both retail and food service customers, and are currently going through a period of growth. We are currently investing heavily in the business and now require an additional Quality Assurance Assistant with experience in the food industry.
Things you will need to do:
· Audit the site procedures and products including CCP documentation, composition checks, weight control, glass, GMP and hygiene.
· Report non-conformances and assist others in finding ways to prevent reoccurrence.
· Auditing of raw materials to ensure they meet quality standards and raising supplier non-conformances when necessary.
· Routine verification of scales and temperature probes.
· Product sampling for nutrition and micro.
· Environmental micro and allergen swabbing.
· Generating new labels for our products in line with specifications.
· Conduct traceability challenges, ensuring all documentation is accounted for.
· Carry out Quality management system audits in line with BRC requirements.
· Support the technical team in achieving necessary standards for BRC.