Our Client, listed in 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2015, is looking for a Quality Assurance Auditor to join their growing, fast-paced Food Manufacturing Business based in Nottinghamshire. Reporting to the Quality Manager, the successful candidate will provide support to the Technical and Production teams. Would suit a candidate from a Food Manufacturing Production team looking for a move into a Quality focused position.
- Preparation of samples for daily taste panel and storage of retained samples
- Input of data onto the Company database
- Preparation of samples daily for sending for laboratory testing
- Completion of laboratory submission forms
- Issuing and removal of Hold and Reject notices on warehouse stock
- Management of stock on positive release
- Audit Preparation
- Any other tasks deemed necessary by the Quality Manager
- Impressive Growth and listed in 1000 companies to Inspire Britain 2015
- Bespoke Service creating Hot and Cold Processed Products specific to customer requirements
- Diverse Range of Customers including Food Manufacturers, Major Retailers and Food Service
- Small Team, Flat Structure, Owner Managers / Directors very hands-on with running the business, Good career opportunities
If you are hard-working, trustworthy and reliable and can consistently maintain high standards of work, then this role could be for you.
If you are interested then please respond AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ-P4244 with an updated CV, an indication of your current salary and your availability.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- A good command of English and effective communication skills
- The ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a close team.
- An understanding of the importance of accuracy and the need to work to the highest possible standards.
- The ability to work to given deadlines, focusing on the tasks required
- The ability to support and aid operations
- Hard working
- Trustworthy and reliable
- High standards of work, consistently
The role pays £8.03ph which equates to £16.5 per annum.