Our client, a well-established chilled food manufacturer, is looking for a Raw Materials Technologist on a FTC of 3 to 6 months. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of standards for raw materials at intake, the management of supplier approval and adherence to specifications.
As a key member of the Technical Team, reporting to the site Technical Manager, responsibilities for the role will include:
- Managing supplier raw material specifications
- Managing supplier non-conformances and corrective actions
- Updating monthly supplier conformance trends against KPIs
- Issuing internal QAS for raw materials and finished goods
- Assisting in the management of internal audits
- Assisting in factory visits and audits where required.
If you're an experienced Raw Materials Technologist and are available immediately for a fixed term contract, then this could be the job for you.
- A successful business based around three principles – Authentic Recipes; Traditional Production; Quality Food
- Offers a wide range of chilled food products
- Diverse range of both major retailer and food service customers
If you are interested, please email AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ-T4256 with an updated CV, an indication of your current salary and your availability.
Essential / Desirable skills include:
- Raw Materials Experience within the food manufacturing sector
- ‘Hands on’ with a ‘can do’ attitude
- A strong communicator
- Self-motivated with the ability to use their own initiative
- Keen eye for detail