To create & deliver quality products through innovation & upgrading which satisfy the customer & business strategies. Work with the team to develop and deliver the 'best in class' commercially viable products from approved product brief to concept sign off supporting the NPD Product Development Manager / Head of NPD
• To manage the development & delivery of best in class commercially viable products for specific accounts from approved product brief to concept approval stage
• Ensure that all products are costed accurately
• Monitor & distribute workload across any direct reports
• Motivate & manage direct reports
• To manage, develop and maintain the relationship between Hain Daniels Group and all Retailers through the effective communication with the Retailer Product Developers and Retailer Technologists throughout the development process.
What you will need for the role
• Food related degree with 3 years + development experience
• Previous administration experience is desirable
• Good GCSE level Maths grade
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good numeric & literacy skills to enable full provision & interpretation of information
• IT literate (excel, word, outlook)
• Can work off own initiative in overcoming any obstacles
Why join us?
At Hain Daniels we’ve developed a real recipe for success: we create tasty food and drinks with goodness at their core, and work with some incredible brands whose ethos is the same as ours. At the core of everything we do are our people: without them, we simply wouldn’t be a market-leading food and drink specialist.
The typical Hain Daniels employee is friendly, hard-working and passionate about what they do. And by showing such commitment to us, we reward our team members with a lovely place to work and the chance to achieve their potential; with plenty of opportunities for personal development. We offer generous pay and a genuine opportunity to help the business grow.