Our client, a global Food Manufacturer is looking to add a Site Operative to their team to provide operational support. Reporting to the Production Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for weighbridge operations, QA testing and cleaning and hygiene duties within the work area and elsewhere.
As a key member of the Operational Team, responsibilities for the role will include:
- Ensuring the Health and Safety of all within the Company guidelines and current legislation
- Maintaining accurate records as detailed in each area for performance and hygiene purposes
- Undertaking any necessary training in order to fulfil job requirements.
- Ensuring absolute product safety through careful management of all process lines and product handling
- Supporting the site's policies and procedures at all times
- Ensuring milling downtime is minimised to ensure optimum plant efficiency
- Carrying out food safety checks
- Weighbridge Operations
- Laboratory testing of flour and wheat samples
- Cleaning and hygiene requirements
- Supporting other areas of operations
- Employing a clean as you go policy including the removal of waste to the allocated area
- Reporting all plant faults to ensure efficient maintenance of all plant within your area
Skills / Experience include:
- Food industry experience
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Committed team player
- Good communication skills
- Flexible approach.
- Impressive growth with substantial investment
- Excellent reputation in the Food Industry
- Large range of blue chip food group customers
- Premier global business
- Serving 160 countries
If you are a Site Operative looking for a role in a business that is committed to continued investment and growth, with excellent development opportunities, then this role could be for you.
If you are interested, please apply AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ- P4179 with an updated CV, an indication of your current salary and your availability.
The starting salary for this position is £22k per annum.