Ensures factory safety, legal efficiency and quality standards are adhered to whilst providing the necessary technical information and advice to the full operations team within the designated area of responsibility. The role will report to the Process Control Manager of their area and will own, resolve & communicate issues related to product safety, quality and efficiency. The role is integral in the maintenance of high quality, safe, legal product along with timely and effective delivery. You will be required to develop close working relationships with all factory personnel, with the overall aim of driving improvements. The role safeguards safety, quality and efficiency by the effective ownership of all aspects of the manufacturing process and procedures.
• Quality, Safety and Hygiene.
• Management of a team
• Manage the manufacturing Process team and all other functions interacting with the plant, process or product to deliver conformance to critical safety parameters with reference to agreed procedures and limits (in HACCP) to ensure standards of product safety are maintained.
• Support site teams in CI initiatives for continuous improvement in quality & hygiene monitoring during manufacturing.
• Meet with colleagues within and across function (Production managers, Production Planner, Engineering, Cell leaders) to progress internal and external audit findings and corrective actions
• Attend department team briefs.
What you will need for the role / what it will take
• Good level of education
• Experience within a similar or environment
• Strong inter-personal skills and organisational skills
• Self motivated and driven to succeed.
• Not afraid of a fast working environment
About Us / what we do:
At our Histon site, our largest single site within the Group, we manufacture ambient sweet spreads and jellies for a host of our grocery brands, including: Hartley's; Gales Honey; and marmalades under our Robertson's, Frank Coopers, Keiller and Rose's brands. We also produce private label products here.
Why join us?
At Hain Daniels we’ve developed a real recipe for success: we create tasty food and drinks with goodness at their core, and work with some incredible brands whose ethos is the same as ours. At the core of everything we do are our people: without them, we simply wouldn’t be a market-leading food and drink specialist.
The typical Hain Daniels employee is friendly, hard-working and passionate about what they do. And by showing such commitment to us, we reward our team members with a lovely place to work and the chance to achieve their potential; with plenty of opportunities for personal development. We offer generous pay and a genuine opportunity to help the business grow.