We are seeking a Technical Services Coordinator with a genuine passion for food to contribute to the continued success of our client's food manufacturing business based in West Yorkshire. Our client has an honest and open culture and are seeking an individual used to working in an energetic, fast-paced environment; someone responsive and pro-active with a "can-do" attitude. The company strives to deliver great quality and exceed their customers' expectations and this has resulted in building excellent customer relationships in this exciting, varied and dynamic chilled food category.
Reporting to the Technical Services Manager, you will be required to ensure that the Technical systems and services related to the role are maintained, ensuring compliance to retailer and BRC standards.
Responsibilities will also include:
- Management of supplier approval & review system for ingredients, services and packaging
- Management of raw material & packaging specification system
- Completion of risk assessments including raw material and vulnerability
- Management of supply chain information and completing supply chain traceability exercises as required.
- Completion of site and customer KPI reports.
- Trending and reporting of microbiological data
- Non-conformances and microbiological testing.
- Coordinating customer complaints investigations and managing responses to customers
- Attending taste panels – Internal & customer when required
- Member of internal auditing team
Experience required for the role includes:
- Good level of attention to detail.
- Good standards of numeracy and literacy.
- Computer literacy.
- Degree in Food Related Discipline.
If you are a confident communicator, with a strong attention to detail and are interested in working for a successful, growing food manufacturer with a complex portfolio of products and customers, then please email AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ-P4220
with an updated CV
, an indication of your current salary
and your availability