Our client, a Leading International supplier of Chilled Food Products is looking to appoint a Technical Services Manager for their site based in Lincolnshire. As the site Technical Services Manager you will serve the business with accurate information for and from customers and to suppliers, ensuring that the business is able to satisfy due diligence, audit requirements, customer and business needs.
The successful candidate will need:
- HACCP site team leader
- To direct the team to maximise potential in continuous improvement, utilising root cause analysis, delivering KPI reports and analysis/investigating trends
- You will be the technical expert on existing and forthcoming legislative requirements for the business and quality management system, including customer codes of practice and BRC global standard requirements.
- Manage and develop product information, complete where required final company specification requirements and customer specifications
- Maintain the internal audit schedule of the site.
As an International organisation, our client prides itself on creating high quality food, exceeding many recognised industry standards and care about their people.
- Experience in a similar technical role within an FMCG environment, ideally in chilled food, meat or fish
- A thorough understanding of customer, technical, legislative and BRC requirements within food manufacturing
- Supervisory experience
- A background of working with hygiene, cleaners, laundry suppliers, pest control
- To be an effective communicator, able to build strong relationships with customers and fully understand their requirements
- To be confident with managing and implementing change
If you have the relevant experience with a commitment to raising standards and you are looking for a challenging and interesting role within a leading food company, then this could be the job for you.
If you are interested then please respond AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ-P4208 with an updated CV.
- One of the UK's leading Chilled Food Companies producing innovative and tasty products
- With a Vision to ensure they deliver on their pledge to become one of the UK's truly great food companies
- A complex and varied range of products, customers and packaging formats
- Has sites operating to the highest industry standards, where Food Safety and Quality are a key priority
- Has a clear Technical Strategy built around a vision of guiding and driving the highest levels of Technical Excellence
technical services manager, quality assurance, chilled food, food manufacturing