Laila's Fine Foods are a successful, family run manufacturer of chilled and frozen ready meals for the UK retail and foodservice sectors. Having recently spent over £7m on a state of the art factory extension that has taken our production from 40 tonnes to 60 tonnes per day we are looking to add a first class Production Manager to our high risk processing operation - strong people management and KPI skills essential.
Warehouse Manager Duties:
- Manage the team by managing performance and behaviours to achieve the defined standards.
- Ensure compliance to all Company Health and Safety and GMP standards at all times, always working in a health and safety conscious manner and aware of any issues that may arise from your own actions.
- To supervise and manage agreed budgets.
- Ensure regular audits of area and equipment are maintained.
- Collaboratively work with the Management team to ensure consistent standards are applied and all service expectations and department KPI's are achieved (internal and external).
- To ensure the accurate and efficient management of all warehouse functions.
- To manage and develop a shift team to a level that accommodates optimum completion of all required tasks.
- To be aware of and understand the stock control processes and related equipment.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Warehouse Manager, you must be used to manage a warehouse, goods in, vehicle loading and so on. You must have ERP system knowledge and be happy to work Monday – Friday with some flexibility in busy periods.
The successful candidate must have good organisational skills, strong and communication skills and have an effective leadership manor. You must also be decisive, pro-active and assertive.
Ideally you will have had experience in a fast paced distribution environment preferably with Food, Fresh Produce, Fruit or Veg pack house.
We are looking for motivated, telaanted individuals to join our team in a period of growth. Recently voted Food Manufacturer of the Year by business Insider's Manufacturing Awards, Number 8 in the Grocer's fast 50 and listed in the Investec Top 100 mid market growing companies, FTSE Top 1000 European companies for growth and listed in the London Stock Exchange Top 1000 growing companies this is an opportunity with unrivalled personal development and progression potential.