Working as part of a team ensuring that product is transferred from the Goods In area into the High Care area through the designated decanting area. To ensure that all products are transferred in a timely manner to minimise disruption to production_____________________________________________ ______________________
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Check the quality of the product and report any anomalies or issues to the Quality Manager or Shift Manager.
- Ensure returned items are still within the correct temperature parameters before returning to fridges or freezers. All returned items must be reboxed/ sealed with the product description, opened date and best before dates clearly marked on the box. Any discrepancies in temperature of products must be reported to the Quality Manager/ Shift Manager.
- Understand the Critical Control Points within the despatch area and ensure that these are strictly adhered to
- Ensure that relevant decanting records are completed to ensure compliance.
- Ensure all cardboard is removed from the decanting area. Ensure that no cardboard is transferred from Low Risk to High Risk.
- Ensure that all wastage is reported and recorded accurately.
- Ensure that all other team members work to operational standards and Company Standards at all times.
- Maintain a positive working environment at all times.
- Minimise production costs by working quickly and accurately.
- Carry out any other reasonable business request or instruction as and when instructed to do so.
- To fully co-operate with Operating Procedures and Company Policy and Procedures.
- To undertake and attend any necessary training.
- Ensure the Decanting area is operated in accordance with Health and Safety requirements.
- To maintain the highest personal hygiene standards.
- Ensure all Despatch areas are maintained and cleaned to the highest level of Hygiene standards.
- Report any mechanical breakdowns immediately to the Despatch Supervisor.
- Report any accident or dangerous occurrence to the HR Manager/ Warehouse Supervisor
- Must work effectively as part of a team of other operators.
- Responsible and accountable for high standards of personal hygiene and ensuring that all protective equipment is worn correctly.
- Ensure that all products for the day’s production are transferred into High Care in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all products ready for decanting are stored within the correct temperature parameters. Inform Warehouse Supervisor or Quality Assurance Manager of items or products that are not within the required temperature parameters.
- Ensure that the correct product specification is decanted and the required Kg. Record any extra product required and report to the Shift Manager.