Working as part of a team ensuring that frozen/chilled products are packed correctly and then built onto pallets for customer orders.________________________________________________ ___________________
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Must work effectively as part of a team of other operators.
- Responsible and accountable for high standards of personal hygiene and ensuring that all protective equipment is worn correctly.
- Ensure that all products to be frozen are transferred from the High Care Blast Chiller to Spiral for freezing. Transfer times must be accurately recorded.
- Ensure that all products are packed within the correct temperature parameters. Inform Warehouse Supervisor of items or products that are not within the required temperature parameters.
- Ensure that products are packed into the correct product sleeves.
- Ensure any promotional labels are placed onto the correct promotional product.
- Understand the Critical Control Points within the despatch area and ensure that these are strictly adhered too.
- Ensure that all products are packed and labelled correctly with the relevant product description and product code.
- Ensure that correct pallets are used.
- Ensure that products are built onto pallets correctly and shrink wrapped.
- Ensure that relevant despatch records are completed in line with customer orders.
- Ensure that all wastage is reported and recorded accurately.
- Ensure that all other team members work to operational standards and Company Standards at all times.
- Maintain a positive working environment at all times.
- Minimise production costs by working quickly and accurately.
- Carry out any other reasonable business request or instruction as and when instructed to do so.
- To fully co-operate with Operating Procedures and Company Policy and Procedures.
- To undertake and attend any necessary training.
- Ensure the Despatch area is operated in accordance with Health and Safety requirements.
- To maintain the highest personal hygiene standards.
- Ensure all Despatch areas are maintained and cleaned to the highest level of Hygiene standards.
- Report any mechanical breakdowns immediately to the Despatch Supervisor.
- Report any accident or dangerous occurrence to the HR Manager/ Warehouse Supervisor
Previous warehouse experience is desireable for this position.